My Iphone4's screen is black and I lost the touch too! I need to backup and my phone, HELP?


hello everyone!

think lost touch too. buy new phone need backup music , photos have life here!! tried connect phone laptop when try sync ask me unlock phone can t! need m clueless tried everything... m not connected icloud, should've

thank suggestions
 

you might able dfu restore phone, have use 1 of other backups. have other backups, right?
 


Forums iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch iPhone iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting


  • iPhone
  • Mac OS & System Software
  • iPad
  • Apple Watch
  • Notebooks
  • iTunes
  • Apple ID
  • iCloud
  • Desktop Computers
  • Apple Music
  • Professional Applications
  • iPod
  • iWork
  • Apple TV
  • iLife
  • Wireless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sean Penn, "Chapo Guzman", and Rolling Stone

Subler - What is "Fix Audio Fallbacks"?

Help please Strange logs