Did T-mobile pay off my 6s for me?


i got 6s jump on demand on launch day trading in galaxy s6. account showed jump iphone lease , galaxy s6 eip (i had mail back) until yesterday. checked account , shows eip paid off , "no active jump leases" on account. logged out , logged in make sure. thought might have been glitch checked again today , still showing same thing. decided check 6s iemi number on swappa see if shows being financed , says no financing on phone , clear activate. dont me wrong i'm not complaining @ all, awesome if sticks has ever happened anyone? think t-mobile reverse eventually?
 

attached files:

i've had same thing happen me on at&t. on preorder particular phone when. got huge argument at&t premier, decided call at&t personal me preorder. cr personal ended getting argument at&t premier. in fact, cr helping me told me, "can call back? i'm deal **** right here!" called me back, apologized had hear that, told me manager gave ok allow me order phone @ full price , i'd compensated credits make price paid $299. in end, ended paying $300 phone ended not having sign on myself 2 years.

realize different story yours, stuff happens quite randomly. sounds me made error on order , thought s6 being turned in new 6s, , ended cancelling both. if t-mobile finds out, i'm pretty sure might reverse it, considering you're 1 of few, won't find it. enjoy phone!
 


Forums iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch iPhone iPhone


  • iPhone
  • Mac OS & System Software
  • iPad
  • Apple Watch
  • Notebooks
  • iTunes
  • Apple ID
  • iCloud
  • Desktop Computers
  • Apple Music
  • Professional Applications
  • iPod
  • iWork
  • Apple TV
  • iLife
  • Wireless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sean Penn, "Chapo Guzman", and Rolling Stone

Subler - What is "Fix Audio Fallbacks"?

Help please Strange logs